Becoming the Mountain
Mentoring Immersion - 2022
Becoming the Mountain 2022
- this is a small group mentoring program starting in March -
There are two mentoring packages detailed below, the second builds on the first as an additional focus:
1. The foundational Supporting Grief Mentoring Package
2. The additional Guiding Ancestral Connection Mentoring Package
Please read below for details, requirements and dates.
If you are interested in learning more, and the program dates work for you, please respond to the email invitation I sent you. We will have a Discovery call for any questions, and enrollment will then open at the end of February.
I am excited about the possibility of supporting you!
Supporting Grief Mentoring Package: $200/month USD*
*For those living/working in Canada: $165/month USD to offset exchange rate
Duration: 3, 6, or 9 months - you decide what works best for you
Commitment is in 3 month intervals. I need one month's notice if you decide to end so that I may fill the spot for the next 3 month interval.
Number of participants: 6-9 (with new enrollments if spaces open up)
This mentoring package supports you in deepening and integrating your skills supporting others in grief through therapeutic skills, embodiment practices, trauma-informed care, 1:1 support, small group facilitation, and spirit/ritual healing practices.
In other words, this is a deepening of the skills and content covered in the former 9 week course Roots to Resiliency (including many of the ritual and ancestral skills also taught in Of Stone, Bone & Water). This is ideal for folks who are seeking support integrating these skills and approaches into their living/working contexts, who may be getting their business up and going, for those who already have an active practice and want further mentoring and accountability, and for those also looking for a peer support context.
Grief Support Mentoring Package includes:
- Monthly Individual Session – 1 hour (value $150/session)
- Sessions are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and some Thursdays at various times throughout each month. You book in what works for you each month through an automated scheduler.
- Monthly Group Mentorship Process - 1.5 hours (value $75/session)
- Sessions held on the 4th Wednesday of each month, 4:00-5:30pm Pacific time
- (Mar 23, Apr 27, May 25, Jun 22, Jul 27, Aug 24, Sep 28, Oct 26, Nov 23)
- A commitment to attending live is required. A recording will be available for 7 days only.
- Enrollment in Tending the Taproot for the extent of your mentoring program (value $20-$36/month).
- This includes a private space for mentees to connect with one another, and an opportunity to facilitate an offering if that interests you.
- Optional: be a supporter for the new Sacred Grief online course - Coming Home to Ourselves: Embodiment and Culture in Grieving
- Participate in the course while also holding space for small group breakouts after each weekly call (avg 15 minutes), and being an email contact ("helpline") for a subset of students to check in with a few times throughout the course. Great for those looking for more "rubber-meets-the-road" experiences for practice.
- Course dates still being determined, however, live calls will be held Tuesday evenings starting in late March or early April.
Please note: this offering is based on you proactively bringing your learning edges to your individual
sessions, and to the group mentorship sessions – skill development and
further teaching is guided by what is brought to each session and
harvested from the group process, rather than by a pre-determined lesson
Minimum Monthly Time Commitment: 2.5 hours
(1.5 hr Group Mentoring Session, 1.0 hr Individual Mentor Session).
Guiding Ancestral Connection Mentoring Package: $300/month USD*
*For those living/working in Canada: $245/month USD to offset exchange rate
Duration: full 9 month commitment ($2,700 USD total)
- ($2,205 USD total for those in Canada)
A minimum of 4 folks is needed to run this program
This mentoring package builds on the above and is for those who are seeking additional focused training on facilitating ancestral connection for your clients in 1:1 sessions towards both personal and lineage healing. A solid foundation in your own ancestral healing work, connection with Elder guides, ritual practices and relationships with Spirit partners is required. This is for folks who have already participated in ancestral healing with me in some way. It is also recommended (but not required) that you have taken the 9 week course Of Stone, Bone and Water.
Guiding Ancestral Healing Mentoring Package includes:
- All of the above (listed within the Grief Support Mentoring Package) PLUS
- Monthly Ancestral Healing Teaching and Practice Integration – 2.0 hours (value $125/session)
- This is a curriculum-led monthly teaching with time for practice and discussion
- Classes are held on the 1st Thursday of each month 1:00pm-3:00pm Pacific time (except in June = second Thurs)
- (Mar 3, Apr 7, May 5, Jun 9, July 7, Aug 4, Sep 1, Oct 6, Nov 3)
- A commitment to attend at least 7 of the 9 classes live. Classes will be recorded and available for duration of program.
- Optional: dyad practice with other mentees
- highly recommended, and self-organized by you and the others
Minimum Monthly Time Commitment: 4.5 hours
(2.0 hour Teaching call, 1.5 hour Group Mentoring session, 1.0 hour Individual Mentor session)